10 - 13h
14 - 17h
10 - 17h
closed on Mondays and all public holidays
Suitable for wheelchair users.
Call ahead (+ 32 (0)3 435 99 10) and we will prepare the museum for your visit.
The museum is located in the city centre and can be easily reached by public transport.
- Tram: 7, 4 (Mechelseplein or Nationale Bank), 2, 15 (Meir) and 8, 10 (Nationale Bank)
- Bus: 1 and 13 (Nationale Bank)Train: Antwerp’s Central Station is just a 20-minute walk from the museum via Meir.
- The Oudaan car park is just a 5-minute walk away.
- Individual visitor
- 65 +
- OKV museum card
- Groups of at least 12 people, price per person
- Sodipa members
- Young people 12-26 yrs
- Children -11yrs
- Antwerp City Card
- Museum Pass - ORDER YOUR MUSEUM PASS HERE
- “Increased allowance” certificate from health insurance funds (former WIGW and Omnio status)
- Klasse teachers’ card
- Supervised school groups (max. 18 years old)
- City and museum guides
- Disabled visitors and their companion(s)
- Sodico members
- ICOM members
Price on request
- Guided tours
At the desk, by phone + 32 (0)3 435 99 10 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org